Saturday, July 28, 2007

Off to Provincetown

The Woodsman and I are off to Provincetown early tomorrow morning. My workshop is full and I have two manuscript conferences and a reading. This is my vacation. Actually, I should call it my "vacation from my vacation" since the whole summer is so lovely here.

When I return I will have my first two Vermont College packets waiting in the mail, and it really will be time to get to work. How can my book orders for Fall already be late? Why are students emailing me in July?

Full moon tomorrow--I hope it's clear over the harbor!

What shall I bring you all from the beach?

6 comments:

Anne Haines said...

Have a wonderful time! Tell the ocean I miss it..

Radish King said...

Bring me the taste of salt.
xxoo

Emmy said...

have a great, great time! just through your post i can imagine the seal heads bobbing up on the beach. thank you!

Emmy said...

revised: seals popping up from the water, near the shore, in winter to look around. beautiful animals.

thanks again!

Eggy said...

Hi Cynthia! Just checking out your blog... Radish King's comment gave me a new poem concept: "15 Best Dedications in Autographed Copies"... i.e. "for George, and the words waiting to be gathered by your hands... Your friend, Wally Stevens, etc., etc."

Rena J. Mosteirin said...

hey i love your blog. i miss you.